Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wii

Okay so now for the last post! I have been playing catch up this morning so please go on and read the rest of the posts too! But this one is quite exciting! This past weekend we had the opportunity to play Wii Fit because my brother brought it from Vegas with him. It was so much fun too! I was kinda bummed because I would love to have one but ya gotta buy the Wii and the Wii Fit which are both extremely hard to find at any given time! In the ads on Sunday we saw that WalMart had Wii's in their ad which means they will have some but most likely they will be gone by Monday. So yesterday at lunch Ryan stopped by WalMart on his way home to pick up some milk for Rylee. I asked him just to go and check to see if they had any Wii's by chance. He called me up and told me that they had one! So then just by chance I asked if they had any Wii Fit's and he said looks like they have one. Are you kidding me?! So he came home with much more than just a gallon of milk for Rylee! We are now the proud owners of a Wii and a Wii Fit! Now that was some serious luck!! Here it is...

5 comments:

Amber said...

Don't you just love your Wii?! You need to get MarioKart, too, so that we can play each other online. :-)

Mandy and Kalen said...

Fun! Kalen wants a Wii so maybe someday! That is crazy that they had ONE of each!

Angela said...

Have fun with your Wii. I want one too.

Misty said...

You have 4 very jealous friends in Texas!

Ames Family said...

So fun for you guys! Looks awesome.