Saturday, August 23, 2008

Introducing...Roxy!!!

After much deliberation we decided to buy the kids a dog! She is so sweet and cute! We went and picked her up tonight down in a small town about 20 miles outside of Richfield called Aurora...ironically this is the same town where Ryan's aunt Jodi lives. Her name is Roxy (named after her mom) and she is a miniature dachsund. She is too cute and the kids love her already! She is 10 weeks old and on the way home tonight I asked Ryan what her papers said her birthday was. Well, her birthday just so happens to be the same day as our Rylee girl's!!! Here are some pictures of our Roxy!

Well I tried to get some good pictures of her but she follows me and Ryan around very closely and therefore all you get are some seriously closeup shots of her! She absolutely loves Ryan! At the house we got her from I took her out of the basket and put her on the ground and she ran right to Ryan. She likes to crawl on our laps and right now as I type she is curled up on my lap! Sweet thing!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Where is Rylee with her Roxy Dog Dog?? Roxy is so cute & little. Nathan looks like he is a big help with Roxy. I told Morgan you named her Roxy and she told me that it is her favorite store in San Diego....

Ames Family said...

Wow you are brave! You have got to be the worlds greatest mommy to get a dog while your kids are so little! Kudos to you! What a cute dog.

Alexis Treese said...

so stinkin cute!!

Unknown said...

she is so so cute!!! i love dogs!!