Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Breaking Dawn
My SIL Alexis is in town so we have been hanging out and letting the kids play! Yay for lots of cousin time! My mom, Alexis and I went and saw Mamma Mia and went to lunch to Iggy's yesterday. I enjoyed the movie and it was so nice to have a girls day out while Kilee and Megan watched all the kiddos for us! Meanwhile, I have forgotten to take my camera every time we go to my mom's house or wherever we are! So, NO pictures! How lame huh?! I will confess that my mind is someplace else currently. I am in the middle of reading Breaking Dawn. I am almost 500 pages into it. I haven't read very much while the kids are awake because I will not neglect them like when I read the Twilight series in a short amount of time=not very much attention on el kiddos!! I will be done with it in a couple of days I would imagine. I am definitely enjoying it but probably not my favorite out of the books (with what I have read) but I will let you know how I feel after I have finished the book! So I better get to bed, so I can read some more...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i am reading it right now! so far so good but i will see!
You're so funny! I love ya!
Have you finished?? : ) I have about 100 pages left. My problem.... i keep waiting until 11 pm to start reading, and I don't last long no matter how much I fight it! I am liking how it is turning out thus far.
It's been over a week, lady... HAVE YOU FINISHED IT YET?! I finished it today... read my blog and then we'll talk!
I can't wait to hear what you think of it.
Post a Comment