I haven't had much time to blog lately and it's because the holidays are fast approaching with much to do before they all get here! So here's my list that I need to start on ASAP!
1. Visiting Teaching
2. Clean house up because my in-laws are coming tonight
3. Make dinner with the chicken that's supposed to be thawed by now...
4. Renew my drivers license
5. Look at a house tomorrow with our realtor...if we could ever sell ours!
6. Return a couple of gifts to stores and buy with coupons I have recently received!
7. Bake goodies for our neighbor gifts
8. Work on a couple of crafts that I am giving as gifts.
9. Tithing settlement tomorrow night at 7:40 pm
10. Buy a gift for some VERY EXTREMELY HARD to buy for people...I won't mention any names
11. Birthday lunch with some friends from my ward...since our birthdays are all in December
12. Finish our Christmas letter and send out ASAP! haha
That's what I can think of now but I am sure there are many more to add.
I think that I am going to go nuts because I have tons of tv shows to catch up on too but haven't had the time to sit down and watch them. I would watch them now but Nathan is having quiet time watching a movie so that doesn't help me out. I do have to say that I got the kids pictures taken today at Kiddie Kandids. It was a bit stressful because Rylee decided she was tired soon after we began the whole process...then Nathan would always look away from the camera as soon as we got Rylee positioned and somewhat happy or else he would lay back or totally move. Seriously I am so glad I took my mom with me because I would have just given up but she had lots more patience that helped get some pretty cute shots of the kids!
I can't complain too much though because I went to lunch with my good friend Celeste who is in my ward yesterday. We spent about 2 1/2 hours just talking. Ryan took Nathan to lunch at Costco and I took Rylee with me. She is such a sweetheart seriously, we always are giving each other the newest "Story" as we call 'em and there are always good ones! We could talk forever if we only had nothing else to do or worry about. She has a little girl who is about 2 months older than Rylee named Addy so that is fun and then she brought her little guy Spencer who is 4 years old. It was a great time and she is such an awesome person!
2 comments:
Tris don't stress too much and just think if you don't get to it...oh well. I love going to lunch with my friends. It is so much fun catching up. Hang in there with the picture thing...I don't think it gets much better as they get older...
how fun for lunch with a great friend! those are always great! the to do list i understand!! mine is so long as well.
Post a Comment