Friday, December 28, 2007

Nathan's Sayings...

I needed to blog on Nathan's sayings and words...it really was a great Christmas because of all of his sayings.
Merry Christmas: Merry Tippiss
Ho Ho Ho: Oh Oh Oh
Santa Claus: Tanta Tlauzz (can't say his S'squite yet!)
I'm good: I dood or when asked his age "I two"
What are you doing? : What doing mommy?
I love you: I yudd you
Kiss: tiss
Hug: Hud

Anyway, I just get the biggest kick out of his words sometimes! hehe He'll thank me when he's 25!!! Oh and I have something else to say! We are back in the house selling business again! Yay! We had one showing tonight and another one tomorrow morning! This is the main reason we are still up tonight! We are trying to get our house ready to show! Everybody keep praying this happens soon!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he talks just perfect. It is so cute. Love that little guy

Angela said...

I love how Nathan talks and I can't wait to see you guys.