Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Spirit

Life has gotten out of control busy lately it seems because time is flying right before my eyes and I can't believe it. I hardly have time to sit down and blog even for a few minutes because it is just too crazy lately. Agh! With Nathan no longer taking naps my computer time is definitely limited. We have been enjoying the holiday season this year especially with Nathan because he loves the Christmas lights! Oh wait! He loves anything and everything that has to do with Christmas! If you ask him what he wants for Christmas he will tell you "I want a movie." Then you ask him what movie do you want? He will think about it for a minute and either tell you "Beauty and the Beast or Peter Pan" Or some movie that we already have! We have every movie he tells you that he wants. So we have been asking him if he wants any toys now and he says "Yes, toys". He is too funny. Anyway, Rylee went for her 6 month check up last Friday and the shots weren't too bad except for her little legs hurt every time you would touch her she would cry. I felt bad for her but now she is doing better.
Rylee's cute new hat!!!
They love each other!

Ryan's brother Greg and his wife Heather came and stayed with us last Friday night. It was fun to have them!

This was on the day we ended up getting about 10 inches of snow. This is across the street from our house where the power lines are. Nathan had a great time even when he fell off the sled.

Aren't they too cute?!
Rylee and Nathan in their Christmas outfits. I think she can get her whole fist in her mouth.


Tonight we went and saw the lights at Temple Square and we got to ride on the horse and carriage around downtown with my parents and my grandma Gloria. We had a great time while we tried our hardest to stay as warm as possible! It was so cold down there! Rylee and Nathan were such great little troopers through the cold wind and snow blowing us! Tomorrow I am taking the kiddos to Kiddie Kandids to get their holiday pictures taken. I got Rylee a dress and Nathan a shirt that matches Rylee's dress. They really are too cute in them!
In front of the carriage ride that we took around Temple Square

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had fun, wish we could have been there. Looks cold though. I love Rylee's hat way too cute. Love the pictures.

Unknown said...

oh how much fun!! i love temple sq during the holidays! it is so pretty!!

Anonymous said...

Tris, I think your pics of the kids in front of the tree are almost as good as kiddie kandids. You do good work. We did have fun but was a tad cold.