Thursday, December 13, 2007

December Birthdays

Today was a fun day because I got to go over to one of my friends house in my ward to have lunch. We got four of us ladies in the ward together, who have birthdays in December and had lunch together and talked and let the kids play. It was a lot of fun because I hadn't really done much with a couple of the ladies from my ward. It was nice to get to know them because they are a bit on the quieter side. Anyway, what was good was I took Nathan with me because he was able to play with his buddy Carson and a whole bunch of other kids.

Yesterday I was able to accomplish quite a bit off my list of things to do. I went to the post office and mailed my little brothers package off. I found all of my addresses except one for my Christmas cards plus I got all my Christmas cards stuffed and ready to mail off! Yay for me! I got my drivers license renewed which I was kinda stressed about. But the good news there was that it only took me 15 minutes to get in and out of there! As I sit here and try to blog Rylee screams while I type because she is tired but won't fall asleep and Nathan is being his father's son and helping him put together a new saucer for Rylee. Lucky girl! Alright, well I better hold my crying daughter I suppose. hehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tris, fun stuff going to lunch with friends. And Nathan got to play with friends. He's been asking for that for awhile. =)

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean getting things checked off your list....I did that the last couple of days....