Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Chaos

On Friday we got up in the morning and got all ready and drove in the snow to Green River. I was a little nervous because we were driving in the canyon and of course it was snowing! Then when we got up to Soldiers Summit the roads had snow on them and the snow was blowing across the road too. I was pretty nervous but we made it here safely! Thank goodness! I was definitely praying the whole way! I am a serious Nervous Nelly when it comes to driving in bad weather. Plus I really hate the drive from our house to Green River....not very fun at all! Ever since we have arrived here it has been pure chaos...well at least it seems that way to me. I lead a very quiet and not very adventurous life so when we are here with so many people in a little space it gets kinda crazy. We have just really been relaxing...as close to relaxing as it gets but it's been good to be with all of Ryan's brothers and sisters. So Ryan, me, Nathan and Rylee are all sleeping in the same room together! Yah, I know you are thinking that we are out of our minds!!! It's all the room that is really available at Ryan's parents house. Rylee is in the port-a-crib, Nathan is on a little blow up bed by Rylee and we are on the bed. It gets a little bit out of control sometimes. Oh well, anyway, I hope everyone has a Very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Good Luck with that! Sleeping with your children is really hard.