Thursday, December 13, 2007

6 Months

I totally forgot to post Rylee's new stats from her 6th month check up.
14 lbs. 15 oz. - 29%
25 1/2 inches long - 45%
She is a little pint if you haven't noticed! The nurse commented that she was skinny and tall...well pretty much average height but still skinny. hehe This is a total change from Nathan because he was a chunk every month. I can't remember how big...small her head was but she was in the 60th percentile for that. I think that Nathan was 13 lbs. 12 oz. at 2 months so almost as big as Rylee is at 6 months!!! She is too much fun though. She sits up really good most of the time and she LOVES her big brother! She is really enjoying her toys now too. She grabs my glasses and my hair but only to give me loves! haha I am so grateful that I have my sweet little girl in my life! When I found out I was pregnant with a girl I was definitely not sure about the whole girl thing. I would have been fine to have had all boys. Boy was I wrong! I am so glad Heavenly Father knew that I definitely needed this precious little girl in our family! She has really been the best baby and I am so glad I get to be her mommy! Seems perfect to me right now...a little boy...and a little girl! She has a big brother to always look out for her and trust me...he is already looking out for her! I love my little family that Ryan and I have!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you have the perfect family too. They are to cute.

Anonymous said...

I think Rylee & Nathan are so cute! I told you girls are so fun when you were pregnant but you didn't believe me....:-)

kristina said...

You're definitely a lucky girl! :)