We had a great Halloween this year! Nathan dressed up as Woody from Toy Story and Rylee was a very cute lady bug! We went over to Nana and Papa's house and ate some Navajo Tacos for dinner and they were yummy! Then we went trick or treating to Grandma and Grandpa Christiansen's house where we got the full size candy bars...it's always been fun to go there for those! Then we went to Grandma Gloria's house and did a little trick or treating. We ventured home and then Ryan took Nathan out trick or treating in our neighborhood for about an hour. Nathan didn't want to stop trick or treating but it was 8pm! He had a great time and just wanted more candy. He woke up the next morning and the first thing he said to me was "I want candy, mommy". Are you kidding me? I was like time to throw lots of it away so we aren't on candy forever! From the trunk or treating and trick or treating he had his spider bag filled...too much candy! Here are some pictures from Halloween! Enjoy!
These are my grandparents (my dad's parents) we love to visit Grandma and Grandpa C!
Grandma Gloria and Miss Daisy with the two kiddos!
Nana and Papa with their grand kids!
Family picture! We had a fun Halloween this year!
2 comments:
Cute pictures! I love the costumes. It is always fun to visit Grandma & Grandpa C's house for the big candy bars. Morgan keeps dressing up in her costume and asking for candy as well. I love and miss you guys!
I love the pictures and we did have a fun Halloween.
Post a Comment