
So as I mentioned before we went to Las Vegas for part of last week. Tuesday we drove down there and then Wednesday and Thursday Ryan had a training for work and Friday we drove home. We had a great time visiting Wade, Alexis, Caitlyn and Elsa. We mostly hung out, went to dinner to the YUMMY Claim Jumper, shopped and ate Capriottis sandwiches! It was a fun time to hang out and we even got to take the kids to the park both days! They had such a good time playing it is sad to think they don't get to do it more often. Wednesday night we took Nathan down to the Belagio water show because that is by far the best thing to see on the strip...otherwise we stay far away from it. Nathan's eyes went as big as dollars when the water shot up the first time...it was the highest it could go and he was so excited. He is also very protective of his little sister. Ryan got Rylee's carrier and just put it so she could see the water and Nathan freaked out thinking that he was going to throw Rylee over the edge. Um probably not but I think it is so cute that he loves his sissy!
Nathan playing with Elsa
The girls and their chew toys!
Nathan with the girls

Okay I have to laugh because this outfit is Caitlyn's. Nathan pooped out of this clothes! I can't even believe it! Anyway so he was wearing her boot cut pants and her t-shirt. I guess everytime I got the camera out Caitlyn was sleeping! Sorry!
On Monday we went to the dentist...well Ryan and I did for our 6 month check ups. Yuck! I just do not like to go to the dentist...yes I do everything in my power to prevent cavities for myself because I just don't like needles especially in my MOUTH! Well I had no cavities so that was a HUGE relief because I don't have to have the drilling and such BUT! Yes I know a BUT! One of my fillings from a previous cavity had broken off. There was a hole and so he said I would have to have the filling replaced. Oh my heck are you kidding me?! So I had an appointment for it this morning. First thing too! My mom met me at the dentist office so she could take care of the kiddos. I went back relatively calm and my nurse (don't know what she is really called) and the dental hygienist came in. The dental hygienist gave me the shot...yes I know I thought that it was strange as well...usually the dentist gives shots right?! I mean it has been over 3 years since I have had my mouth numbed but I remember what it feels like. Well the shot she gave me numbed my tongue...not even all the way...I could still feel everything with it and my cheek and lip were completely normal still. So then the doctor came in and showed the dental hygienist where she should have given me the shot and so he gave me my second shot after having him stuff about 3 fingers in my mouth along with the hygienists 2 yah that was 5 at the same time!!! Yah so that's two shots now...the kind of shots I HATE...I mean LOATHE! (Did that just sound a little grinchish to you?!) Then they sat me up and waited 5 minutes for that shot to take affect. 5 minutes later I was still NOT numb. My tongue was numb but I could feel my cheek and lip still. The nurse was like "this is sooooo weird!" The understatement of the century people! So once again the dentists came in and was like "We've never had any problem numbing a person's mouth before...I am really sorry about this...yaddy yadda yadda." So once again he gave me another shot. I sat there for about 5 more minutes and then my bottom lip started to feel a little tingly so I told the nurse who told the dentist. His comment was "well then we'd better hurry". Okay something I really didn't want to hear! So off they went and really I was not completely numb. I did feel a little bit of the drilling to take the old filling out but it was okay. My mouth has really just hurt all day. I can't open it very much but I am so glad it's over now. The dentist thought that I could have scar tissue around my nerve from another dentist giving me a shot about 3 or 4 years ago because he had hit the nerve and that one really did hurt. Well, my cute husband felt bad that it had gone so bad and when he got home he brought me some roses...my favorite kind too. They are called Lipstick roses. Nathan's comment was "I want these!" So I am sharing them! 

3 comments:
Aren't you the lucky one....roses. They are beautiful. The kiddos are darling too.
Lucky T....but I do have to say "WAY TO GO RY"! Nathan and Rylee so very cute. I can't believe how big Elsa is compared to Rylee. Rylee is sitting up so well. Miss you and love you guys.
I am totally jealous! Lance never gives me flowers. Hope your mouth is feeling all better. What a joke!
Em
Post a Comment