Monday, November 12, 2007

Leaving...

I decided I better blog some pictures because there will be no pictures until I get back from our trip to Las Vegas. We are going because Ryan has a training down there that he will be attending while I find things to do. I will be spending most of my time with my SIL Alexis if their family has gotten over the illnesses that they have had lately. So enjoy these pictures!
Ryan was trying on Nathan's hat.
Nathan trying on his hat...
Oh that's the way it's supposed to go!
Daddy with the two little ones!
Nathan is a little baby...all wrapped up in a blanket...okay he really hated this but it was funny!
Now here is a series of pictures taken all in a row...I hope you enjoy because they really are so cute and fun! We love our little Rylee girl and loves the smiles she gives us!
Not quite there....
Being silly still...
We like that smile...

We love this one!!! She is so cute!!! We love our Rylee girl!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, she is so cute, that smile. I will miss them, see you next week

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were going to Las Vegas. Where are you staying? Way cute pictures. I love when Rylee girl smiles. Love the hat Nathan, where did you get it? Have Fun!

Anonymous said...

cute pictures - have fun in Vegas
see you this weekend.