We had our ward party last night. It was for ward conference and they told us we had to have a party so the bishopric decided for us that it would be "soup and pie". So I got a babysitter for Nathan because I was not going to get chewed out by the old man again. We went and saw the Bee Movie with my mom and Grandma and then Nathan went with my mom home. They went to the Utah basketball game last night and enjoyed cheering for the Utes and high fiving the mascot Swoop who gave him ice cream! Then he spent the night at Nana and Papa's house. It was good for him to have some Nathan only time while we worked at the ward activity. There were tons of soups and pies. I even helped set up while Rylee sat in her carrier and then she got fussy so I went over to get her and wouldn't you know it! The old man and his wife showed up! So I am sure that they figured I didn't help at all but I did...ugh! They didn't say anything to me all night but what can ya do? I don't really like working in a calling where the people I am working with are rude but I will do it if I have to. Anyway, the night was fine and I was glad when it was over. When we got home we had a message on our answering machine. It was our realtor. Yep we had a showing this morning at 10am till 11:30am. So Ryan and I really cleaned last night. We did all the major cleaning plus the little things that still hadn't been done. I even went out this morning and talked to my neighbor (the owner who is renting his house out to a bunch of like 19 year old boys) and asked them to all move their cars because they are all in front of my house. Looks like there is a party going on all the time because there are cars on both sides of the street for like three houses down. They all moved their cars which was nice of them. So we left this morning to do a little shopping and then pick up Nathan. So when we got home this afternoon my freshly vacuumed carpet was still very freshly vacuumed! HELLOOOO?!!!!!!!?!? Yes that is what I mean...the showing never showed. The realtor didn't leave a card so that was a clue also but there was no shoe marks on my carpet whatsoever. So basically I am so frustrated that people call and make appointments but then never show up. How rude?! We went to so much work last night and all for nothing?! I need this house to sell because I am ready to croak...I can't keep doing this showing stuff all the time but I am actually very excited to move when it actually happens!
Well I guess I better confess after reading all of ya'll's blogs I will tell ya'll that I am actually almost finished with my Christmas shopping. I don't really like waiting till the last minute on things that really take me a lot of thought and effort. I have been thinking for awhile about the different things I am going to buy for certain people and they have come together nicely. Now just for a few more things and then I will be done. That's why this morning Ryan and I went over to Toys R' Us to get something for Rylee. I just think that December brings enough stress for me with the neighbor/friend goodies and parties that I will be happy to be done with the major part. We have some cute pictures of the family that I will post later! Have a great night!
2 comments:
I blogged on needing to do my Christmas shopping and so Morgan and I ventured out today. Got a couple of things but I still have more to do. I was really good last year getting it all done by Thanksgiving. I don't know what happened this year...hopefully I can finish soon. Hang in there you'll sell it soon.
We had a great time with our Nathan Friday night at the game and then Saturday morning picking up leaves. I know how frustrating selling a house is. Another lesson in patience.... high five on the Christmas shopping ...cause I'm almost done too.....
Post a Comment