Monday, November 19, 2007

Seriously bugged

Okay I am so bugged right now. I am a big fan of reality tv...don't ask me why but I am. I think that some of these shows can be really dumb but I still enjoy them. Alright, so I actually picked up on watching the Bachelor...like three or four shows into the whole thing BUT that's not the point. I am really disappointed in the show after tonights finale. Yes I know that it is in this case "Brad's" choice but I mean come'on people! I did not just sit for an hour watching that for that kind of an ending?! Ryan was on the computer and watched bits and pieces here and there but after he made his choice Ryan said "that was the biggest waste for ABC". I agree completely...a total waste! Blah! I am going to watch the after show tomorrow night because it will be very interesting to see what he says...especially after last weeks "I have never been happier...blah blah blah...I thought he said something about love too but I can't remember exactly. Anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have pictures to post of our fun few days in Las Vegas but I will get to that probably tomorrow so stay tuned for pictures. And we are so excited because Wade, Alexis and their kids are coming tomorrow for Thanksgiving so we will be hanging out again! It will be tons of fun especially for Nathan!
We did go to a surprise birthday party for one of my really good friends on Saturday night who turned the big 4-0! Yay! Happy Birthday Karen! Sorry it's a few days late on here but still I did call her on the actually day! And PS! We had a showing tonight! So here's to more hoping! Seriously I am going to crack if this house doesn't sell soon.

2 comments:

kristina said...

uh oh-- I didn't watch the Bachelor yet and Jeff's home the rest of the week! Maybe I can convince him to watch tonight's episode with me so that I can see what happened yesterday without watching it cause you said it was a waste of time.

Hope the showing went well!

Anonymous said...

We are looking forward to Wade and family coming tonight. We will have a fun weekend...I hope. I hope your house sells too. Nothing to say about the bachelor cause I didn't watch it this year...