We have had a fun week here...actually it has been a fairly quiet week. Which is so nice sometimes! Monday night we did FHE which is totally amazing for us! We usually just count us spending time as a family as doing it but not this week. We got a new Friend magazine and so we read a couple of stories from it and tried to explain what tithing is to Nathan. He sees us paying our tithing but when do I have him start giving the bishop a tenth of his money? I know he doesn't work but he gets money from his Nana and Papa (he takes it off his dresser and pockets it!) and his Grandma and Grandpa give him dollars sometimes too. Who knows?! Well I would just like someone to tell me how I explain to my 2 year old that it is important we pay our tithing. Anyway, here are some pictures of the past week.

I love my two babies...yes babies...Nathan is my baby boy! hehe

I love this picture of the three of us! Nathan is actually smiling for once! Yay!

Mommy and her baby girl.

Nathan was playing with Rylee and he barely paused to say cheese!

Rylee in her saucer. She is sort of a drooly girl when it comes to putting things in her mouth.

Tonight we took Nathan to get his haircut. After going back and making the guy fix it...it looks pretty good! Nathan was such a good boy for both of the times he had to sit and have his hair cut. Good job Natey!
2 comments:
Nana loves the pics!!!! Such cute kids...Nathan will get it if you let him pay his tithing as he gets small amounts of $. Just a nickel or dime here and there.
Love the pictures! Nathan I love your haircut you look so handsome. Morgan goes on Monday for her haircut. Rylee you are such a cute little bug. We love and miss you!
Post a Comment