Monday, November 26, 2007

Potty Training

So this afternoon Nathan told me that he wanted to go potty in his big boy potty. So I decided that I would finally give this a shot. I put him in big boy underwear and I set the timer for every 20 minutes. Agh! Since he has had his big boy underwear on he has pee peed in the big boy potty 3 times! (As of 4:15 pm) So let me just celebrate on here as well as with him everytime he has gone! I am hoping that he will figure this out...ya know the feeling that happens when he sits on pees on the potty. Who knows though right?! This is so stressful for me! Aghhhh!! I didn't think I was ready to do this potty training and all of the sudden here I am potty training my 2 1/2 year old little boy! Crazy stuff! I will let you know how this all goes! He may be back in diapers by the next time I blog!! hahaha So here are some pictures...one of Nathan with his big boy underpants on. :)







Doesn't Rylee look so cute today?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nathan I am so proud of you. You are such a big boy going potty in the big boy potty. Rylee so so so CUTE!! Keep your chin up with the potty training because you will have good days and bad days. GOOD LUCK!!

Anonymous said...

Tris this is a lesson in patience. One of the hardest lessons is potty training. Hang in there....he will get it.

barlows said...

Of course Riley looks cute. DON'T GIVE IN TO THE DIAPER TEMPTATION. Just get rid of them and right when you're ready to go to the store to buy more take one more last breath and make it over the last hurdle and you will NEVER regret it!