Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Party time!!!

This past weekend we went to two different Christmas parties. We had a fun time at both of them. Saturday night was our ward Christmas party and we were so excited to go and enjoy it this year because last year and the year before we were DOING the work! So fun to sit and enjoy things! Santa was there and our kids sat on his lap. Then on Sunday morning we got up and drove down to Ryan's aunt and uncle's house and went to his family's Christmas party. We had fun visiting with Ryan's family and enjoyed another visit from Santa. Here are the pictures I took from this weekend.


Rylee's turn on Santa's lap at our ward's Christmas party Saturday night. She didn't really want to sit on his lap but she only whined a little bit...not a cry so that was pretty good for how I thought it could have happened. I was thinking if she was upset enough she might pass out or something so it was a successful sit on Santa's lap.


Nathan and Rylee on Santa's lap at our ward party.




Rylee's second time on Santa's lap...the very next day and she was not happy at all! She ALMOST passed out this time!


Nathan telling Santa that he wants GeoTrax for Christmas this year and trying to convince him that he has been good. I don't know if Santa fell for that one!

Allie just wanted to stare at Santa

Kinsey was not happy about Santa this year!


Zachary not really into Santa!

JJ (Ryan's youngest cousin) with Santa

The youngest grandkids and great-grandkids...Rylee and Kinsey didn't want to be there.


Ryan's cousins...Jayden, Jesi, and JJ
Daniel (Ryan's cousin)
Grandma Brian got Celine Dion tickets...


Hanging out at the party...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was fun to have everyone from our family there. The kids had fun it seems. Have a great Christmas time.
Love ya
Mom & Dad

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

K so I FINALLY figured out this blog thing. YEA!!!! Your kids are getting so big. I miss you tons. I need to edit my blog a bit but I'm sending you the address to the website while I work it out. If you still need Hotsauce's adress call/text me and I'll send it to you. Hope you're having a great holiday. We miss you tons! (P.S. check out my cute hubby! He's a stud- he even opens all my doors for me. Wow!!! It's about time I ended up with a wonderful guy.

Kelly, Carrie, Kylie and Zachary said...

Hey Tris, I was glad to see that you got a pic of Rylee sitting on Santa's lap at the party. My camera was not fast enough to catch her. She looks like she did pretty good the first time though. Have a great Christmas, maybe we will make it down that way during my break.