Friday morning all of us sisters (in laws) took our littlest baby and drove to Grand Junction, Colorado to go shopping! We shopped ALL day! We left at 7:30 in the morning and didn't get home until 7pm! I tell ya shopping can be so exhausting! It was so much fun though, going and hanging out with my SIL's. We don't really get lots of time together so it was fun to go have some girl time. Meanwhile the boys went looking for deer...does that surprise anyone???
Saturday we went and got family pictures taken of everyone...since last year we have had two new babies in the family so it was good to get some new ones! It definitely wasn't easy especially when Nathan had a melt down right after the first set of big family pictures! Seriously I wasn't in the mood for him to have a melt down because he is one of the "bigger" cousins...not the baby which I would expect to have more melt downs. Later, Mandy and I got the Cricut out again to make some tags for Christmas which turned out so cute! Ryan and Kalen helped my MIL, Teri get her Christmas lights hung up. Then right before the sun went down a bunch of us went to shoot clay pigeons. I haven't shot a gun since Ryan and I were dating but I really enjoy shooting. We even took Nathan, Rylee and Kinsey and they were all really good. Mandy and I had to have our own turn...the 4 guys lined up with one throwing made us too nervous to go shoot in that line! Sunday we went to church and came home. What a fun weekend we had with the Parsons!
Here is our own little mountain goat! Yeah, she is on top of the table! Naughty grandpa let her climb up there! haha She climbs on anything and everything she can! She even turned a cup upside down and stood on it to get on the couch the other day. Great...
This is double trouble! Rylee and Kinsey are only 5 1/2 months apart and they are both walking...they were both into everything! You couldn't take your eyes off of them for a second! Grandma Teri and Allie
3 comments:
looks like you had a great thanksgiving! :)
your family is adorable!
I love all the pictures. Looks like you had a great time. Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks.
It was a fun weekend
Love Mom
Post a Comment