Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas time...

Yesterday I offered to watch Heather and Mikaila's kids so they could get some things done. I watched Owen, Berkley, Lee and Bria along with my two kiddos. Ryan was out in the garage but we had a fun time with all the kids! It wasn't bad at all! The kids are always really good with each other so it made it pretty easy! Last night Heather and Brad had a funeral viewing to go to so she asked if I would watch her kids while they went. So Ryan took some pictures of us while we all watched Dora the Explorer together. So fun!
This morning when we got up I made sugar cookies and Ryan and the kids decorated a graham cracker house....it turned out pretty cute! Ryan is very protective over "his house". The kids ate and ate the candy and frosting till we had to tell them no more! They decorated one side of the roof and Ryan did the rest. Here are some pictures.