On another note Rylee is old enough for nursery now! Yay! She has been old enough since the first Sunday in December but after being sick and then out of town she finally got to go yesterday! I didn't really know how she would do except I knew that she loves my friends who come over and she always wants them to hold her or whatever. She was so excited to go and play with toys! She thought that was so awesome! And on top of her being excited for the toys she has the GREATEST teachers! It worked out really well and I hope it continues to go good. She is such a social butterfly and she loves to be around other people so here's to hoping that she has a smooth transition to nursery every week!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Oh, so nice!
We got all ready for church yesterday and I had dressed Nathan and Rylee in their "Christmas Outfits" and I put on some red and Ryan was wearing a nice sweater over his shirt and tie so I thought we ought to get a picture because we don't always look so nice and Christmassy together as a family. The pictures turned out pretty good seeing as the camera took them from on top of the tv stand. Good thing Ryan knows how to run the camera! haha I wouldn't have any idea how to do that!
On another note Rylee is old enough for nursery now! Yay! She has been old enough since the first Sunday in December but after being sick and then out of town she finally got to go yesterday! I didn't really know how she would do except I knew that she loves my friends who come over and she always wants them to hold her or whatever. She was so excited to go and play with toys! She thought that was so awesome! And on top of her being excited for the toys she has the GREATEST teachers! It worked out really well and I hope it continues to go good. She is such a social butterfly and she loves to be around other people so here's to hoping that she has a smooth transition to nursery every week!

On another note Rylee is old enough for nursery now! Yay! She has been old enough since the first Sunday in December but after being sick and then out of town she finally got to go yesterday! I didn't really know how she would do except I knew that she loves my friends who come over and she always wants them to hold her or whatever. She was so excited to go and play with toys! She thought that was so awesome! And on top of her being excited for the toys she has the GREATEST teachers! It worked out really well and I hope it continues to go good. She is such a social butterfly and she loves to be around other people so here's to hoping that she has a smooth transition to nursery every week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute Pictures. Glad to hear Rylee loved Nursery. I love Nathan's sweater from Norway.
I am jealous that you get to take her to nursery. Kinsey is a terror in church! Kalen and I never get to go to class...
MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!! We love you!
You guys are TOO cute!!! That Jumpin Jacks place looks FUN! I'll have to take Maya when she gets a little older. Hope you guys have a great Christmas. Miss ya tons!
You guys have a cute family!
I hope that you all have a fun and safe Holiday and New Years!
Cute pictures by the way!
Have a great day guys!
Love Andrea
Post a Comment