Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Tris

I know its a little late, but i just wanted to wish my Lovley sweetheart a Happy Birthday, you are the Best, I know I didnt do to well this year with your birthday but I want you to know that I and the Kids love you tons, we appreciate all you do for us and are glad that you are ours, as Nathan would say, I love your MORE Mommy, Love ya Babe, Love Ry, Nater and Ry Ry














5 comments:

craftyashley said...

Happy Birthday! You have a very sweet husband!

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

Tris-

I totally suck! I can't believe I forgot to wish you a happy birthday so here it is... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I love you TONS!!! You rock! Such cute pics of you- thanks Ryan for sharing them with us and being so awesome for Tris.

Love ya tons Tris

Cherlelynn

Angela said...

Happy Birthday T!!

Mik's Jewelry Shop said...

I love the good pics! You guys are awesome.

Ames Family said...

Happy birthday Tristen!