Monday, November 24, 2008

What would you do?

On Sunday Ryan and I got the kids together after church to take some pictures since they were in their Christmas outfits. We wanted to get a picture of them with the dog since she is the newest member of our family this year. The kids were relatively good for the pictures right before I got the dog...which we had only taken TWO pictures before the dog was in the picture. Then after the dog was in the picture it went downhill. The kids or the dog in every picture wasn't being good. My question for you all is...would you rather put a cute picture of JUST your kids in the Christmas card or just an OK picture of the the kids and the puppy. I would feel bad sending a card without the dog but I don't know what to do now! The kids are just not easy to photograph with the dog! Help!!

6 comments:

Mandy and Kalen said...

Send the files to me and I will see if I can switch some faces around for ya. That is if you want. I have done it a couple times before so it might work.

craftyashley said...

You still have an advantage on me! My kids won't sit still dog or no dog! Good luck!

Angela said...

I think you should put 2 pictures on your card. One of the kids and one of Roxy. Good luck with your decision.

Trista said...

You should precede the question with the stipulation that the question is only for those who care a lick about dogs. ;) I'd definitely say without the dog--I think family pictures with pets are silly.

Trista said...

Please don't be offended by my last comment. :D

Misty said...

Kids. OR if you have another picture of the dog and the kids previously taken, send that one along too... I don't know what kind of format you are using for your cards, but you could do a collage of some sort?