Have I ever mentioned how much I like my kids pediatrician??!! I know my friends know that I really like my bug man...duh, he keeps all the bugs from entering my house!!! I also really like my doctor that I go to as well. I have stumbled upon all of these people...not really much research but only that I got a discount the first time for the bug company, I got a free visit to Nathan's dentist and the dentist Ryan and I go to as well, I called labor and delivery when we moved here to find a good doctor...all I did was ask the nurse at the hospital I called to give me the name of a doctor that they enjoy working with and ta da! I got my doctor's name. I randomly asked the guy who we went through to get the lending for our house who he took his kids to for their pediatrician and walah! I found the most amazing pediatrician for my kids! He is the nicest guy and so good with kids! He is always very proactive about anything that may be suspicious. He is just a great doctor all around! Sorry that was a big introduction for this blog but anyway. Yesterday was Rylee's well check up for her 18 month appointment. She got a clean bill of health and he is referring her to a dermatologist for the mole that is on the side of her head. She is still a little thing but here are her stats!
Weight: 22 lbs. 7 oz. 22%
Height: 31.75 inches 51%
Head Circ.: 18.7 inches 69%
After the measurments we had to go get flu shots for Rylee and Nathan (luckily Rylee didn't have any more shots this time!). I bribed Nathan if he was good that I would go get him a slurpee after the shot. He got the shot and he cried and he was so sad and hurt! Then Rylee got hers and I thought she would probably pass out but luckily she didn't! The nurse who gave Rylee her shot remembered her from 6 months ago when she passed out from the shots she gave her! Apparently no one had ever passed out on her before and she will remember Rylee for that. Nathan cried more than Rylee did but he got his slurpee for being a good sport. I have come to realize that I will have to buy two of everything like slurpees because Rylee was so sad to find out that she didn't have her very own slurpee! How mean of me!
Oh and let me just tell you all that as of last week Rylee is now in nursery! We can celebrate now...I never remember being in the hall with Nathan as much as I have with Rylee. I never go to Sunday school...I chase after her while she runs the halls. So we are so excited that church will be even more enjoyable for Ryan and I now!
3 comments:
Rylee is just a little peanut. I can't believe Rylee didn't get a Slurpee. Her Auntie Angie will get her one when I am there. We can't wait to see you guys.
we hardly go to sunday school either, but we don't have to chase a little one in the halls... we're just naughty! LOL :)
i need to find a pediatrician here, luckily he hasn't been sick in a while, and he's not due for shots.
yum, slurpees!
I need a new pediatrician, mine is so relaxed and it seems like I have to push him about everything! Please help!!! We missed you on Sunday.
Post a Comment