Monday, April 28, 2008

Yay for Blurb!!

I must say that today I received my blurb blog book in the mail!!! I am so pleased with it actually I am so glad that I now have a sort of journal of those six months that I published. It was fun to put it together and sooo easy! I am definitely going to do more! Anyway, for those of you who would like to somehow publish your blog....you should check out Blurb. I only paid like $42 for the book and shipping and handling. Not bad for like 150 some odd pages it's a 7x7in with a hard cover!! Anyway, love it and so glad that I did it! Thanks Blurb!!!
Here is a picture of the final product...

2 comments:

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

I love this idea and will definitely check it out!

Angela said...

I am going to check it out to see if I want to do it. Cute!