Tris has been wanting me to post on here, so I am going to post about her. Tris, I love YOU so much, words cannot describe how much I appreciate you. You are a great wife, mother and friend. I know it isnt easy when I am gone for work, sometimes 2 or 3 nights in a row, or even during fire season for 1 or 2 weeks at a time. You know that I dont enjoy being away from home that much. It is my job and you know that I enjoy and Love my job, (at least most of the time I do). But nothing compares to being with you and our 2 great kids. In fact I miss you guys more than you think i really do. I am so grateful for the long weekends that we usually do get, being able to have Friday off (most of the time), makes a great day to spend together as a family, whether it is shopping, catching a movie or just finding something around the house to do, we usually seem to have a great time. I Love you Guys!
At work we are in the middle of our annual Statewide Programming. This is a 4 week schedule where we go around to the different offices in the state and program all of the different radios, both vehicle radios and handheld radios. There are only 4 of us Statewide 2 others like me and our boss. So me in SLC I cover Salt Lake and Vernal Areas, 1 in Richfield he covers the Richfield, Fillmore, and Moab areas and 1 in Cedar City that covers the Cedar, St George, Kanab, and Escalantee areas. So as you can tell we cover quite a large area. But as we are doing this programming we help each other out to get each others areas done quicker. This week marks the halfway mark with 2 weeks left.
2 comments:
Too cute!
Way to go Ryan!!! You are a great husband and father.
Post a Comment