I was lying in bed last night thinking about how crazy life has seemed lately. Nothing has seemed at all normal and trying to get back to normal is difficult. As I was lying there I was thinking about where I was one week ago. Yeah, that would be at Primary Children's Hospital sleeping on a chair pull out bed. Glad to be back in my own bed and to have Rylee out of the hospital as well. My kids and I slept at my parents the day we got out of the hospital because Ryan wasn't home and I didn't want to attempt my house by myself with Rylee quite yet! Anyway, Ryan got home on Wednesday and we all slept at our house that night. Then the very next day we took Nathan back over to my parents so he could stay there while we attempted an anniversary gettaway with Rylee. hehe A HUGE thanks to my parents for taking care of Nathan while I was at the hospital with Rylee and Ryan was busy at work and then again Thursday thru Saturday!!!
Ryan, Rylee and I took off for St. George, Thursday afternoon but first we stopped in Cedar City and went to dinner with our friends Scott and Jill. We went to Rusty's since we hadn't been there since my graduation in May of 2005. So that was nice to go to dinner with good friends! After dinner we headed to St. George. We actually stayed just outside of St. George at a brand new Holiday Inn Express in Coral Canyon. The weather was so beautiful while we were there so that made me extremely happy because I wanted to go somewhere where it was WARM!!! Friday we really just hung out and went shopping and to lunch at the good ole' Pizza Factory. Then we went back to the hotel and went swimming. Yep, Rylee got to go swimming for her very first time! At first she wasn't really sure about the water. It wasn't like bath water but it was heated. She got used to it and then she was splashing and having a great time! She was too cute and so much fun all weekend! We did some more shopping, ate dinner, and sat outside and enjoyed the weather by the Old Navy shopping center. The weather was so great that Rylee was in some cute legging capris and a baby doll shirt with no shoes or socks all weekend! You know she loved that because she always takes her shoes and socks off so I didn't even bother with those at all!
Saturday morning we got up at about 9am and we left around 10:30am. We were going to go over to Panguitch on the way home and see Kalen (Ryan's brother), Mandy and Kinsey but it was one of those days when I felt like I needed to get back home because I had hardly seen Nathan all week (since he couldn't come to the hospital) and I wanted everything to get back to normal for us. (So Kalen, Mandy and Kinsey we are SOO sorry we didn't come and see you but I hope you understand!!) Anyway, we didn't do very much for our actual anniversary except go to dinner with our kids and drive home. Overall, it was so great to spend some time with Ryan and yes little Rylee girl too since there was no way I was going to leave her home after that whole situation Sunday night!! I love Ryan and I am so grateful for him especially after the past weeks events and our getaway. He is a great guy and I am so lucky to be married to him. I love you Ry!










6 comments:
i love the pics! rylee is so darn cute!! i hope you get back to normal@
That Rylee is so cute! I love the outfit and swimsuit.
Okay, so what kind of camera do you have? The pics are great!!
Don't worry Tris... We understand! Love ya!
You guys have had a lot going on. I hope that all gets back to normal. I'm glad Rylee is ok, that's really scary.
Happy Anniversary!!
How fun! I am jealous that you got to swim...I love warm weather and swimming! Oh and...Rylee is so cute Tris!
Post a Comment