The trip to GR was pretty uneventful except for the fact that Nathan had the most horrendous cold/cough bad enough that he would throw up when he started coughing! Then Rylee came down with a fever Saturday afternoon and it never went away till Sundayish. Rylee is cutting like three teeth right now so I understand why she doesn't feel good and you can definitely tell she doesn't feel good in the pictures. Here are a couple of pictures I stole from my SIL Mandy's blog from this past weekend.
Rylee wouldn't keep her hands off of Kinsey when she was close to her! So she looks like she is trying to hold Kinsey up but really she was trying to get her hands on her...possibly her mouth or her eyes, or nose... Yes Kinsey is 5 months younger than Rylee. They are pretty much the same size in weight and almost height too! I am sure they will be wonderful friends when they get older!!
Nathan with the two crazy girls!! Watch out!!

Auntie Heather and baby inside along with Kinsey at the baby shower.
Cute little Kinsey girl just chilling on the floor! We love you girl!
Saturday afternoon at like 5pm Nathan was sitting with Grandpa looking at pictures on the computer and one minute he was awake and the very next minute he was out like a light! He took a good nap and still went to bed at a normal time! He was so sick and definitely didn't feel good! Sorry buddy!
This little truck is at Grandpa and Grandma's house for the kids to play with. Nathan LOVES it! They have a little hill on their patio/cement so Nathan would ride the truck down it and then get out and push it back up and do it all over again. He had such a great time being outside in the beautiful weather!!!PS After I posted this today I got a call from my BIL Greg saying they had the baby. It was a girl! They named her Allie and she was 6 lbs. 11oz. and 21 inches long! CONGRATULATIONS GREG AND HEATHER!!
2 comments:
How exciting to have a new little one! It looks like you had a fun trip, but really what is in Green River?! Lane and I drove through there a month ago, and all I saw was a gas station.. haha!! Kidding, it looks beautiful!
Rylee you are so cute with your cousin Kinsey. Nathan looks a little scared sitting next to the two girls but he is a really cute big brother. Congrats Greg and Heather!
Post a Comment