Saturday, April 19, 2008

Back-tracking

This post is going to give an update about what we have been doing around here the last few weeks. I know, I am slacking but life has gotten a bit crazy lately with the kids and all!!!
Let's see...Rylee is standing up to everything she can pull herself up to these days.

Nathan's new love is his Cars: racecar track and cars. He wants to play with them all the time.

Nathan took this picture with the camera...

Rylee and her daddy.

We had big tractors and trucks outside our house for about a week. Nathan and Rylee spent many of the morning hours just watching the tractors dig right outside our front window. They had a great time! Rylee has been crawling for about a month now and she pulls herself up to EVERYTHING!

Nathan pulled his car rug out the other day and had his cars all over it. As soon as Rylee saw what he was doing she was right there playing with his cars too. So much fun!


It has been crazy weather here this past week! First on Monday it was 82 degrees so we took Nathan and Rylee to Wheeler Farm and had a great time with Nana and Grandma. Then yesterday it was in the 70's so Ryan was outside doing yardwork and Nathan was outside getting dirty so I took Rylee outside and she got to have her first bike ride. She did really good on it even though we had to go really slow so she wouldn't slide off the seat.

This picture of Rylee isn't very cute. Let me explain! Since the hospital passing out experience we have had no episodes...close calls...yes but never completely passed out. So last night I was downstairs with her while the boys were getting ready and she wanted to crawl into the bathroom. I was holding her shirt and she completely freaked out so I picked her up to see her holding her breathe...but it isn't like she just holds her breathe. She is crying so hysterically that she can't stop and take a breathe. Next thing I knew her eyes were rolling back up in her head and she was turning purple. I was blowing in her face, patting her back, calling her name...you name it and I was trying it. I stood up and walked to the bathroom and I was calling her name when she finally came to. Ryan saw her right after she came to and she was white as a ghost for about 45 minutes after the whole episode (hence the picture I took of her). This totally freaked me out! I woke up in the middle of the night last night thinking about it again. I have decided that it was almost like when Nathan seizured. Her face with her eyes rolling back was so much how I remember Nathan's whole seizure incident andher body was quite stiff. I don't know what I am going to do with this little girl...she's gonna give me a heart attack one day!!

Nathan's "Utah Man Sir" outfit for summer. He is so proud of it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures. Rylee is so cute on the bike. Love the Utah Man sir summer outfit Nate!!!

Angela said...

Rylee girl is going to give her Auntie a heart attack as well. She looks so cute in her summer clothes out on the bike not to mention that cute hat. I love the Utah Man sir outfit Nate. The picture of them standing at the window is priceless. TOO CUTE! I miss you guys!

Unknown said...

oh my goodness i love your adorable kids so cute!