Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Drop up Rylee.

Since we didn't get to spend much time with Nathan a couple of weeks ago and then we took Rylee with us when we went to St. George; we decided to take him and have some 'Nathan time'. So this past Friday we took Rylee over to my parents house and my mom watched her for us so we could go do something fun with Natey. We had decided that we would take him bowling since we heard how much he loved it when Nana took him. We asked him what he wanted for lunch and he didn't want anything because he just wanted to go bowling. Everything we offered him he would tell us "No, that's too hot inside". I guess he meant to say that it was too hot to eat or something weird like that. After we finally got something to eat we went bowling. We bowled 2 games and Nathan had a blast. It was lots of fun to be with Ryan and Nathan even though we missed our Rylee girl! Nathan bowled really well. He would pick his ball up and put it on the ramp and push it down. Then he decided that he was too big for the ramp so he would just throw it down the lane. So that took forever when his ball would barely move down the lane but it was so much fun to watch him. He was completely enthralled with the ball return. He would make sure he was watching whenever a ball came back up, almost more entertaining than bowling itself. They even had arcade games and he really thought he was big when he would go back and sit on the games and pretend like he was playing. After bowling we got in the car and offered Nathan some ice cream. He said that he wanted ice cream but first he wanted to "drop up Rylee" meaning We needed to pick up Rylee from my mom's. We just laughed because he really misses his sister when she isn't around!!! As much as he loved his one on one time with Ryan and I; he still thought it was lonely because Rylee wasn't there with us! Too cute Nathan!! We love you!

Here are some pictures I took with my camera phone since I forgot my camera at home.



4 comments:

Angela said...

That is so cute! Good job Nathan you looked so cute bowling.

Mandy and Kalen said...

I bet he's a better bowler than I am! I am even bad on the Wii! Good job Nathan! That's so cute that he missed his little sister!

Ames Family said...

Isn't it so fun to have special dates with your toddler? I think that it is sooo important to spend time with them alone- afterall, they were there first! ;)

Unknown said...

way too cute! maybe i should take ainsley! so fun!