Saturday, April 19, 2008

Forty Things

I got this off of my friend Amber's blog.
Forty things about me.
Feel free to do this on your blog if you would like!

1. I am a 25 year old girl.

2. I love shoes.

3. I like to shop.

4. I am 5 years younger than my husband.

5. I graduated from Southern Utah University with a degree in Elementary Education.

6. I don't want to teach now...I want to go back to school.

7. I want to be a nurse.

8. I love to watch other people.

9. I am very claustraphobic.

10. I like to watch baseball and basketball.

11. I won't drive to Green River because of the road. (Spanish Fork Canyon and from Price to GR)

12. I love babies!

13. I would wear flip-flops all year long if I didn't live in the snow.

14. Summer is my favorite season of all! I love the heat...can't tell I grew up in Vegas??

15. I like to go swimming whenever I can.

16. I wish I could decorate...but I just can't!

17. Sometimes my husband's job frustrates me...in the summer especially!

18. I need a lot more patience than I have currently.

19. When I sit down on the couch I don't fall asleep.

20. My favorite baseball team is the Atlanta Braves.

21. My favorite NBA basketball team is the Utah Jazz.

22. My favorite college team is the University of Utah. Go Utes!! (Can't tell I like sports?!)

23. I know the fight song for the UofU (I even taught it to my 2 year old son who knows it and sings it all the time!) but not the SUU fight song where I actually attended college.

24. I like to have pedicures throughout the summer because I love my toes painted...and my baby girl Rylee's toes have to be painted too!

25. I am only 5'4" tall...I mean short and my husband is 6'4" tall

26. I am a talker.

27. I like to be surrounded by good friends whenever I can.

28. I try to be a scrapbooker but I'm not so creative hence the decorator block.

29. I think I am a compassionate person towards others.

30. I like to play games...board games, card games you name it!

31. I don't like mushrooms but I will eat them if they are already on whatever I am eating.

32. I love Diet Pepsi but I am giving it up because I need to lose weight and I am starting there.

33. I am kinda germaphobic when it comes to grocery carts, restaurant highchairs and tables...I have antibacterial wipes in my car that I use to wipe everything off.

34. I am not allergic to anything that I know of.

35. I like to cook and bake most of the time but I also LOVE to eat out.

36. I LOVE good Mexican food and good Chinese food.

37. I have to be on time...usually I arrive a few minutes before because I hate being late for things.

38. I watch way too many reality tv shows thanks to DVR.

39. I wish I was more organized.

40. I love to listen to music.

4 comments:

Janssen said...

I hate being late too. Yuck!

Great list!

Angela said...

I really liked your list but #37 is so our family none of us like being late.

Mandy and Kalen said...

I hope we work it out to come too! I can show you show to make a new blog lay out... but you have to have photoshop! It's fun! Heck... tell me what you want and I'll make you one! Did you see my friend amanda's? There is a link from that post. Ok this has turned into something I would text rather than comment. Sorry. Weird.

Unknown said...

i loved learning more about you!!