Saturday, January 29, 2011
CaUtIoN!!~
I think it may be safe to say that we have had quite the week in our house! Last Saturday Ryan sprained his ankle....pretty bad I might add and hasn't been able to move as well this past week so he took a couple of days off of work. Poor guy....although it was hard for me to have sympathy for him (which I have apologized for...) and I do feel bad because he was in a lot of pain. Sydnee came down with something so nasty! Poor girl had a double ear infection, croupe and fever...she could hardly hold her head up! One day I sat her on the floor and she just toppled right over! She wanted to lay on us and sleep pretty much all week. So I have been the care taker of these people and of course the other two kiddos who both get headcolds this week. Yay! Then Wednesday evening while making dinner I burned my hand and I got a nice blister to show for that. I think we need to put "caution" tape around our house because we have been a total case this week! Hopefully with the start of a new week we will be back to our normal selves.... Ryan has been doing some rehabilitation on his ankle which has helped tremendously! Sydnee can hold her head up and she is looking and feeling better every day. Rylee and Nate still have colds but Tis the Season, folks! My hand is on the mend...still has a nice blister but isn't hurting like it did any longer. So...here's to hoping for a less traumatic week! Maybe I will be able to finish blogging about my 21 days of organization which I did and pretty much finished (except my photos)...just not really any great pictures to go with the days...darn it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Not sounding like a fun week. Hopefully the one to come will be lots better.
Post a Comment