I have been trying to play catch up these past couple of days since I have been home taking care of my sick little girl! Hopefully tomorrow life will be a little more back to normal and I will be able to get out of the house for a little bit too. I definitely need some containers and such for my organizing kick. Today I got to organize my laundry room which had become a storage for all of our painting supplies while we are in the midst of that. I am glad I got to clean it up and get it looking much better. Results:
Before:

After:

1 comment:
Good work on all your rooms! I've done everything but my dresser drawers, but I've been too busy to post about them. Good work on cleaning AND posting! :-) (And taking care of a sick girlie, too!)
Post a Comment