Today was the coat closet. Our coat closet isn't really a 'coat' closet. It is as you walk in from the garage and really our utility closet...we hang our coats on a coat hanger in the living room. I thought it wouldn't really take too long since there isn't too much stuff in there but I got in and did much more than just organize! I took everything out and had forgotten that it had never gotten wiped down when we moved in. I decided I would wipe it all down and then I got out the paint and painted the closet as well. (we are right in the middle of painting our whole house so why not just tackle this while I have it empty!?) I am still not completely done because we are going to put in shelves on one side to have more storage, I haven't completely finished painting the shelf and above that but this will have to do for now.
Before:

Freshly Painted:

After:

1 comment:
They all look sooo good. Good for you. I have been behind too- I have a bunch of catching up to do.
Post a Comment