Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 6 Dresser Drawers Organization

Day 2 of my organization...today was cleaning dresser drawers. I cleaned my drawers out and Ryan's were actually really clean already! Nice! I did the top and mirror as well.

Before:

After:

3 comments:

Cheryl Whitney said...

Isn't it amazing what accumulates on nightstands and dressers????
Holy Cow! It looks awesome! Great job kiddo!

Small Fry and Co. said...

Wow-looking great. I am organizing too-just not taking pictures.

Leilani said...

Ok - so you are motivating me now...go college roomies! I just deep cleaned our master yesterday. I can't believe what gets thrown in there!!! So yes, absolutely we are getting together. Our kids would have a blast. Other than that my Sydney is a pill...! I'll have to whip her in shape before then - wish me luck! how long are you gonna be around? I have so much to tell you. can't wait!