Tuesday, January 11, 2011

~dAy 9: ToY rOoM~

Today was to organize a toy room. I have toys in several rooms...the basement being the "main" toy room but not really an important room since it isn't even finished yet. I opted to clean Nate's room since it has been driving me crazy with the junk he keeps in it. Before Christmas he had a place for everything and when he got new things for Christmas he just hadn't found a good place to put everything. It didn't take me too long to organize it all since I do this every 2-3 months but I do want to get a label maker and do labels for the front of his bins. I had him take some more toys downstairs that don't get played with as often and I got rid of a garbage can full of stuff too. All in a days work I suppose! I need to get some more of these bin organizers from IKEA for the girls room...I them!

Before:


After:

This room makes for one VERY happy momma! :)
PS Eventually the other "toy rooms" in the house will be organized but this is what I could do today...

No comments: