I can't believe that a year ago we were at Primary Children's Hospital trying to figure out what was wrong with our little Rylee Girl! She gave us quite the scare passing out last year on Easter night...she has kept us on our toes since! She does it enough for me to kind of get used to it but I still hate it more than ever! I just hope she grows out of it SOON because it is getting old now. We love our little Rylee Girl!


Oh....she was so cute and SOOOO bald still!
2 comments:
Awww, what a little cutie!
Hey how are you? I know we haven't had a chance to talk much and I am trying to get your email so I can invite you to my blog:)
Have they told you what Rylee's condition is? I have a friend with a little 2 year old daughter that has had some of these same things happen. I am keeping all of you all in my thoughts and prayers I hope this is something that passes quickly.
love and miss you
Aleisa
Post a Comment