Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Big Girl!!

I have failed to blog in the last little bit so here is a bit of a catch up! Rylee was trying to poop one afternoon and Ryan asked her if she needed to go sit on the big girl potty to try and go. She told him yes so he took her up after trying to talk me into taking her...I told him I potty trained Nathan so he could train Rylee! After sitting on the potty for a little bit she actually pooped!! We were so excited and she either tells us when she goes or when she needs to go...but it is the first step...actually going in the potty! Good job Rylee, you are such a big girl! I can't believe my baby girl is getting so big...kinda makes me sad to think about.
Nathan and Rylee were so funny. The other day they were having a picnic in the family room and they laid out Rylee's babies blanket and got the food and dishes from their kitchen and sat and played. So cute how their little imaginations just work! I love when they play so well together. :)

3 comments:

Losinthisdangfat said...

How neat that she's potty trained!!! That is awesome! Your kids are so cute!

Angela said...

Good luck with getting her potty trained....looks like it will be easy. That is too cute they had a picnic.

Mik's Jewelry Shop said...

I love her face in the second picture. "come on Mom!" I love this little girl, she cracks me up!