Monday, March 23, 2009
Night out with friends
A couple of weekends ago we took the kids with our friends the Coleman's and the Demetter's to Disney on Ice. We met up at Cafe Rio for some yummy dinner and then headed to the show. We had a really fun time and the kids LOVED it! Rylee was so excited everytime she would see Minnie Mouse and then when she would leave she would keep asking "nunu mou?" So funny! She really loved Tinkerbell too! She would ask for "Kinkabell". Nathan sat right below us with our friends and he sat by Lee and Owen. What a big boy! He got a little freaked out when Captain Hook was falling into the GIANT crocodile's mouth but he was so good and so big to sit with his friends the whole time! Nathan's favorite part was definitely Mickey Mouse he said. Go figure! Here are some pictures of our adventure...
The finale...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looks like fun! I would love to take Lincoln to something like that.
Looks like you guys had good seats. So cute that little Rylee girl and Nathan is getting to be a big boy. Morgan can't wait to see them in a couple of weeks.
It's about time you blogged-jk lol. That looks like so much fun. I can't believe how big your kiddies are. I seriously need to come down so we can do lunch one day. Susan has early out day on Mondays so maybe we can do an impromptu Monday night (hopefully soon) and stop by and see you. I also want to surprise Rob at work one day with dinner (he works at IMC-right down the road from you). Then I could pop in and we could catch up. I'll figure something out and then we'll get together. I miss you tons!!!
That was fun, I'm glad we all went!
what a fun night! and those matching outfits for the girls are the cutest outfits! Ahhh sooooo sweet! (thanks again for that website:)
Post a Comment