Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Great Grandpa

This past weekend was Ryan's grandpa's (Verle) 80th birthday. We went down to Richfield on Friday and went to the Sevier Center and watched the boys 1A basketball state tournament games...so exciting I know but Ryan loves to do this every year he is able! We stayed in a hotel and it had an indoor pool so Ryan took Nathan swimming so that was fun for him. We had taken Rylee to the instacare that morning because she had been sick with a fever and yucky cough for going on 5 days. She had an ear infection in one ear really bad and the other looked like it was getting an infection. So she wasn't able to swim but we had a fun time at the games, going to eat and being together.
The party was lots of fun and we have realized just how outgoing and NOT scared of people Rylee is! There were lots of Grandpa's family there who Rylee had never met and she was willing to go to anyone who would pick her up. She is such a silly little girl! Here are some pictures of the fun party we got to go to! We love you grandpa and we are so glad we got to come and spend time with you on your special day!









Grandma and Grandpa Brian with all but one of their great-grandkids

4 comments:

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

I'm glad you guys had fun at your party- I loved the pictures. I thought "that lady looks familiar". Then I realize I think she was at your mom's house one day when I went there (I am blonde-lol). PS. I can't believe how big Rylee is getting. Both of your kiddies are adorable! I miss you tons!!!

Angela said...

I love the picture of Rylee helping herself to more cake. Too funny. Glad you had fun. Hope your kids feel better soon.

Hiller Family said...

Rylee is so cute I love her spunk! Sounds like a fun party.

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

I haven't had an update forever. You're getting almost as bad as me. You so need to make another posting-lol :)