Ryan's brother Kalen and his wife Mandy brought their little girl Kinsey and some friends to Disney on Ice as well that same night we went. After the show they came and spent the weekend with us. We had a great time having them here! We did lots of shopping and the kids got to play so that was so fun! Kinsey and Rylee are double trouble when they are together! We had such a great time with them and can't wait to go visit them soon! Here are some pictures of the matching outfits we bought Rylee and Kinsey.


Giving kisses to each other...so sweet!

Kinsey has the sweetest smile

The three cousins
6 comments:
Those matching outfits are adorable!
That is the cutest picture EVER!!! They look like twins :) Where did you find such cute dresses and pants? P.S. I totally love Nathan's purse-lol
I am super proud. You need two stars for today. YEAH Tristen!!!
So cute!
I love her outfit, what a cutie!
Tristen, They are so cute!! Your little lady is getting so big!
Post a Comment