She has attempted this stunt so many times I gave up counting and we just laugh because she is too funny when she keeps going back for more! She would hold her hand up like a gymnast and then just fall. Eventually she got even more daring and would just free fall onto the other couches and into our arms even if we weren't paying attention! She is so crazy! She has NO fear whatsoever. Kinda scary as her parents ya know?!
5 comments:
That is so cute but you have your hands full with that one.
That last picture is hilarious!
I'm so glad my kids haven't tried that yet!
She's very cute! I love the last pic too.
So cute! You can't leave her alone for a sec huh!! LOL!!! I love the cute pics of her trying to be brave and all the Christmas pics. We still need to get together!
Hello!! This is Ryan's cousin Jessica, I was goofing off and found your blog so I just wanted to say HI and tell you how cute your family is!
Post a Comment