I need to post about my little girl. She is quite the 19 month old now! She has decided that she is not exactly fond of her bed anymore! She used to LOVE it and never fight us on going to sleep. Since I am trying to wean her from her binky in the softest way possible...she only gets it when she is in her crib going to bed. Lately when we lay her down and give her her binky she takes it out and hands it back to us and tells us "all done". Meaning she doesn't want her binky and she does NOT want to go to bed. If we take it from her and put it up she holds her hands up in the air for you to get her out of her bed. We lay her back down without her binky since she didn't want it and she just cries! She sits in her bed and cries "Mama!! Mama!!" Over and over again! It breaks my heart but we let her cry it out and fall asleep because she NEEDS the sleep. What a little stinker huh?!
But she is a cute stinker...and sometimes she gets called Tinker. She loves Tinkerbell...she has PJ's, clothes and a movie that are all Tinkerbell. She says "T-bell" when she sees anything with Tinkerbell on it and gets pretty excited about it! She is quite the girl lately but we love our Rylee girl who goes to Nursery every Sunday like a big girl!




This was one morning when she was eating cereal like normal and I went to check and see if she was done and there she was taking her spoon filled with milk and pouring it over her head! It was so funny! She had crusty hair the rest of the day but we had a good laugh over it!

Rylee likes to wear my sunglasses when I let her. I thought this was a funny picture of her...looks like she has bug eyes!
7 comments:
She sounds just like my girls. I hear "all done!" all day! :)
...and I love the sunglasses- so cute!
What a cute little outfit she has on. She is quite the Rylee girl. We miss her so much. We love you Rylee.
Rylee sounds like her other cousins and not wanting to sleep. Whats with that (check out Heather, Mandy & Carrie's blogs)Its not a Parsons thing I will tell you cause they all slept... Ha Ha Ha. Hopefully for all of you it will straighten out soon. Can't wait to see you all soon
Love ya
She cracks me up! Love her
I went into the nursery last week and she does so well. What a big girl. So cute.
She is so cute! I can't believe she's getting so old!
she is SO cute!
Post a Comment