Monday, January 12, 2009

Sledding

My older brother Wade and his family came into town the day before New Year's Eve so we almost had every single person here from my family (we were only missing my BIL Spencer). My niece Caitlyn wanted to go out in the snow so we took the kids and went sledding at the park we grew up sledding at! So fun! Angie and I went so we could take pictures but we ended up taking our own turn sledding as well! We all had a really fun time! I think the two that had best time were Ryan and Papa! We were all walking back to the car and they wouldn't leave the hill because they wanted to get "some air" on the way down. It was a lot of fun and I am sure we will be sledding again this year!

The group...
Nate and Ryan's first ride down.

My dad riding the saucer down...

Morgan went down by herself on the littler hill and was trying to get off in the middle of the hill!

Wade and Caitlyn walking to the "big" hill.

Caitlyn smiled the whole way down everytime!!




Angie and I laughed the whole way down....it was fun!

My dad (Papa) getting some air on the way down!



1 comment:

Angela said...

We did have a great time. Ryan and dad had a blast trying to see who could get the better air.