Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Informal Family Pictures

We did some very informal family pictures while we were together as a family with my siblings. We didn't make anyone buy clothes or told people what colors to wear...we just took them in whatever we wore that day. Pretty simple and easy. We just wanted a picture of (almost) everybody together. These are some of the pictures we had on our camera and they turned out pretty good!





The grandkids with Nana and Papa. Caitlyn definitely didn't want her picture taken so this was as good as you got with her. It's priceless with her arms folded and that look! :)

2 comments:

Angela said...

I think the family pictures turned out pretty good for not planning. Caitlyn's pose is definitely priceless. I love the one of Rylee dancing she is so darn cute.

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

Tristen she is getting SOOO big & is so cute! So I was tagged for my 8 favorite things and I'm tagging you now. Look on my blog for more info. Hope your having a great day!

Cherlelynn