I already blogged about how crazy our Christmas Day was...with no power, Roxy being electrocuted, driving in snow blizzards and such...I thought I would post some pictures of our day.
Yippee for you! You get a new camera! I am sure that you LOVE it! Looks like you all had a great Christmas! I love Nathan's hair cut... he looks so old! Love and miss you guys!
I am glad you had somewhere to go on Christmas Morning to open presents. That is a really cute kitchen and I am so glad Nathan got his Geotrax. We had so much fun visiting with you guys and miss you already.
3 comments:
Yippee for you! You get a new camera! I am sure that you LOVE it! Looks like you all had a great Christmas! I love Nathan's hair cut... he looks so old! Love and miss you guys!
Way cute kitchen! Are they still playing with it?
I am glad you had somewhere to go on Christmas Morning to open presents. That is a really cute kitchen and I am so glad Nathan got his Geotrax. We had so much fun visiting with you guys and miss you already.
Post a Comment