I have been in serious need of a haircut lately just feeling like my hair was boring and needed a style again. I finally called and got an appointment with the lady who cuts my hair. Before Ryan went to work Tuesday morning he asked me how much I was going to cut off and I told him probably not very much I think I might grow it out for a while. I told him not very much maybe an inch because I know if I came home with just the little bit I was telling him he always gives me a hard time and tells me that it's hardly worth the money if I am JUST going to cut off the "inch or little bit". I was trying to prepare him so I didn't get a guilt trip or somethin'. She put some color in my hair and while I was sitting under the dryer I picked up a binder with haircuts in it and started looking. I found some cute ones but the one I really liked was much shorter than I was thinking about cutting. At the last moment I decided to just "do it" and cut it the shorter style because I thought it was pretty cute. So she ended up cutting 2-3 inches off and I wasn't really sure about it while she was cutting but when I left there I L.O.V.E.D. it!! So here is the new haircut...along with my cute kiddos. They are silly when the camera comes out...Rylee never smiles when we take her picture...go figure!
Oh and also some pictures that have been on my camera lately.
Pretty short hair!!
Rylee was dressed and then she had to have her pj's on so she put them over her clothes and wore them pretty much all day. Silly girl!
Berkley and Owen came over to play the other day. So fun!
11 comments:
I love your haircut! It's very cute! I have been thinking about cutting my hain too, but I am not sure about what style I want. I have lost a little more then 30 pounds so far, and I sill have about 35 more to go till I get to my goal weight. I'm thinking that I might wait till I get to my goal weight to cute my hair, and I'm thinking about making it dramatic! What do you think?
Those are cute pictures! Your kids are very cute! Have a great day guys!
I misspelled some words. OOPS! I really can spell! :) LOL
your hair is so dang cute! Glad you guys are feeling better sick kids = sad mom.
I love your haircut! I always say hair grows back. Rylee & Nathan are cute as ever....
Cute hair! That's always how I make my hair decisions- spur of the moment chop in the salon. Yours looks great!
I'm so glad everyone is better. Most importantly CUTE hair!!! I love it! You look so adorable. P.S. I'm hoping to come to SL in the next week or two (after tax money comes). Cafe Rio is calling our name. I miss you TONS!!!!
Cherlelynn
Super cute hair cute Tristen. I love it. It looks really great on you. Way to go for being brave and just doing it. It looks awesome
Your hair looks so cute!!!
Hey, did you cut YOUR hair? He He He! Love you friend can't wait for tonigt!!
cute hair tristen! i almost chopped mine off last time i went in but i chickened out! :) maybe next time!
i've been reading all your posts in google reader + haven't been to your blog in a while, i love the new layout!
I like your haircut. Looks good on you. Have fun at your scrapbook weekend.
Post a Comment