Thursday, February 5, 2009
Copying each other
Here are some pictures of the kids lately. We have been passing colds around and that's has not been fun but here are some pictures...I am off to Scrapfest for the weekend...yep, leaving Ryan with the kids! I'll post some of Scrapfest when I get back.

Rylee found daddy's boots...
So did Nathan...
Rylee sitting in the bucket and Nathan decides that he wants to do the same.
Roxy out in the snow...
Sorry the baby is naked...Rylee usually wraps her in a blanket.
Rylee feeding her baby. She is the sweetest little mommy! She is always taking care of her babies.
They sat like this one morning and watched cartoons...I was surprised they stayed like this as long as they did.
Ryan was watching tv one night sitting on the floor and Roxy decided to cuddle up to his shoulder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Have fun at scrapfest and maybe one of these times I will make it. Also, those kids are too cute. Roxy is so darn cute too.
You're kids are so adorable! They're the cutest pictures. I know what you mean by acting with the camera. Maya will be doing the cutest thing and the minute I get the camera out to take a pic/video she stops what she's doing and "poses". It's cute that she poses but frustrating 'cause then I don't get the cute pic of what she's doing. I have always wanted to go to one of the scrapbook things. Let me know how it goes and if you make much progress. P.S. I miss you. P.P.S. there's a chance we may move-I'll keep you updated when I know for sure (it won't be 'till after the summer at the soonest). Keep in touch 'cause I miss you tons!
Your kids are so cute! I love the one of them sitting together on that chair, very cute!
I also love your dog, Roxy!
Wow, your kids are growing so fast! I haven't checked blogs in a while. Your hair cut is so cute!
You look great and your kids are adorable. It was fun to chat with you for a while. I am looking forward to hearing from you more.
What sweet pictures! Thanks for sharing.
Good luck fighting the colds!
Post a Comment