Charly tagged me with this tag and I haven't done a tag in quite a while so here goes!
8 Favorite TV Shows:
Grey's Anatomy
The Hills
Survivor
Amazing Race
Desperate Housewives
America's Next Top Model
Dancing with the Stars
8 Favorite Restaurants:
Cafe Rio
El Chihuahua
Chin Wah
Cheesecake Factory
Panera Bread (they don't even have one here that I know of! Rude!)
Capriotti's
Chili's
Spaghetti Factory (I know this is probably shocking for some of you who know me really well! haha I love their Chicken Parmesan)
8 Things That Happened Today:
I taught Nathan's preschool (rotating with 6 other boys)
Ryan and Nathan went hunting for Ryan's cow elk
I ate Subway for lunch....and leftover Subway for dinner
I took Rylee on a walk to Mik's house
Nathan called me on the phone
I let Nathan paint with watercolors (a first and also it was during preschool)
I worked on a backstitch project I got at YW last night
I caught up on some DVR'd shows
8 Things I am Looking Forward To:
Ryan and Nathan coming home from hunting who knows when...
Watching Grey's Anatomy from tonight
Seeing my family that I don't get to see very often...my brother and his family and my sister and her family!!!
24 hour scrapbooking with great friends (Mik and Heather)!
Ryan's day off of work, Monday if he is home!! haha
Having my house clean ya know the after part not the doing part!
Watching the Twilight movie
Going to my cousins baptism
8 Things on My Wish List:
A bigger house maybe one day in my dreams huh?!
A Honda Pilot
More happiness in my life not so much sad stuff like lately...
2 more kids eventually
The economy to start back up
More patience for myself...
A new kitchen with LOTS more cabinets!
An extreme makeover for my clothes!!
8 People I'm Tagging:
Every person who reads this! That means if you got down to this far and you are reading this sentence then YOU are tagged! hehe (If you want!)
1 comment:
loved this! :)
but i'm not doing it. i know, i'm a brat. i HATE tags!
Post a Comment