Monday, October 6, 2008
Uncle Corey
My little brother, Corey, has been serving a mission in the Texas Fort Worth mission these last 17 months. Last Monday, he came home on a temporary medical release (about a month). This was pretty neat to get to see him! He hadn't seen Nathan since before he turned 2 years old which in turn means that he had NEVER met Rylee girl! So I was pretty excited to see him, introduce him to Rylee and see how Nathan reacted to seeing him again (he definitely remembered him since he always wants to send him any picture he colors). Rylee was a little shy in the beginning but she has definitely warmed up to him! Nathan was so excited to see "Uncle Corey" as he calls him. He thinks that Corey is his best bud! He likes to do all sorts of things with Corey...play Wii, do puzzles (the only one who will do the same puzzle over and over again!) and so many more things! Nathan is so excited everytime we go over to Nana and Papa's house but now he always is asking if Uncle Corey will be there! We are excited we get to spend some time with him before he goes back! We love you, Uncle Corey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How fun! I am sure that Uncle Corey was just as happy to see your kids as they were!
He looks like a missionary... even in his "street" clothes!
Wow how cool that you got to see him! And I totally agree... He looks like a missionary!
Thanks for posting the pictures of Uncle Corey. Morgan was really excited to see him. I am sure your kids will have fun with him and will be pretty sad when he goes back.
How fun that you got to see him!! He looks so mature from the last memory I have of him! :) By the way...I love Rylee's smile in the middle pic...too cute!
holy crap he's so big! i haven't seen him in YEARS! what a cutie!
Post a Comment