Friday, October 24, 2008
Bows
I needed some plain basic color of hair bows for Rylee lately so I decided to just make them since a while back my SIL Mandy taught me how in a basic sort of way! Thanks Mandy! So I talked my friend Mikaila into making some for her little girl Berkley. We went to a GREAT store that sells ribbon by the yard and it is SUPER cheap! Best way to go I tell ya! So I made 7 bows that afternoon and they turned out pretty cute! I want to go get more ribbon to make more bows and double the ones I have already made so WHEN she can wear piggy tails she will have matching bows in each. I love doing Rylee's hair now! She is pretty good about leaving the bow and elastic in but if she does take it out when she is bored then I just put it right back in! Hehe She won't win this fight! Here are some pictures of her with my favorite of the bows I made...it's just a plain black one but she looks so cute with it in her pony on top of her head! I got carried away and just kept snapping pictures of her because she would lean forward and say cheese or "dooo" as she says it. She is such a sweetie!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What gorgeous blue eyes!
She is so stinkin Cute! Love the bows. You are getting way too crafty with bow making, crocheting & now back stitching.
Cutie!
Good job Tristen! I have started making Kinsey new bows too... But still she doesn't have enough hair for any type of pony! She looks so much bigger than the last time we saw her! HOLY COW!
Post a Comment